Regular assessment is conducted throughout the course to ensure students have acquired the necessary knowledge and expertise. Students will be issued with a Certificate in Islamic Studies depending on their assessment results, attendance and punctuality.
At Daar Aisha we apply different forms of assessment throughout the course in recognition of the fact that some students do better at formal exams and others do better at assignments and essays.
The assessment throughout the course will be a combination of take home exams, assignments, essays and a final exam scheduled at the end of each course.
- Uloom ul-Qur’an – Sciences of the Qur’an
- Tajweed – Rules of Recitation of the Qur’an
- Hifz ul-Qur’an – Memorisation of the Qur’an
- Tafseer – Exegesis of the Qur’an
- Hadith – Commentary of 40 Hadith of Imam An-Nawawi
- Mustalah Al-Hadith – Sciences of Hadith Transmission & Classification
- Fiqh – Islamic Jurisprudence
- Aqeedah – Islamic Creed
- Tarbeya – Purification of the Heart and Soul
- Seerah – The Life of the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him)